Dear IWIRC Members,
We are pleased to announce that our partner organization, INSOL, has generously offered complimentary registration for up to 10 members of IWIRC to participate in the Foundation Certificate in International Insolvency Course. The entire course description and requirements for the online course is attached here. Of the 10 complimentary members, at least 6 MUST be from designated countries (this refers to your nationality and not where you are currently based).
To apply, please send an email to Shari Bedker (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short paragraph on your professional background, including your number of years in practice and why you would be interested in participating in the course by July 15. You will also need to confirm that you meet the Admission Qualifications as listed below. We will notify the 10 selected applicants on August 1 with further instructions.
Please let me know if you have any questions that myself or one of our IWIRC/INSOL committee members can help answer for you.
Shari A. Bedker, CPA
IWIRC Administrative Director
* * * * * * * * * *
The following entry criteria apply:
- A person holding a minimum of a bachelor's degree in law, accounting (including the ACA and ACCA qualifications) or business management (or related fields); AND
- Has less than FIVE years' experience in the field of insolvency and restructuring; AND
- Has no, or very limited, experience in international/cross-border insolvency; AND
- Is proficient in the English language; AND
- Has access to appropriate Internet facilities (that is, Internet facilities of a speed capable of downloading PDF documents and streaming videos).