The Mentoring Committee has gathered some excellent articles and complilations that are of interest to both mentors AND mentees. if you have additional information that you have found useful to you, please send to Shari Bedker, IWIRC Adminstrative Director, so that the information can be shared.
- Working women - Still struggling - The Economist
- The Rewards of Mentoring - Women on Business
- Tips to Use Mentoring and Mapping to Advance a Career - Women in Higher Education
- Building Your Career Dream Team: The 10 People You Need to Know to Succeed - Female Breadwinners
- Women’s Ways Of Mentoring - Fast Company
- Eight Tips for Being a Smart Protégé at Work - WSJ.com
- Suggested Reading - WOMEN Unlimited, Inc.
- Women Mentoring Women: Holding the Corporate Ladder for Future Leaders - The Alexander Group