The Mentoring Committee has gathered some excellent articles and complilations that are of interest to both mentors AND mentees. if you have additional information that you have found useful to you, please send to Shari Bedker, IWIRC Adminstrative Director, so that the information can be shared.
- How Do You Effectively Mentor During A Pandemic?
- Be the Change: How Mentoring Can Improve Diversity in the Legal Profession
- How Mentees Can Get The Most Out Of Their Mentorship
- Mentorship Is Key To Fixing Drop-Off Of Women In Law
- How to find the right mentor—especially if you are a female or minority lawyer
- Women and the Pandemic: Mentoring and supporting women in law matters more than ever
- The Importance of Female Mentorship: Tips for Lawyers on the Rise (attached)
- Working women - Still struggling - The Economist
- The Rewards of Mentoring - Women on Business
- Tips to Use Mentoring and Mapping to Advance a Career - Women in Higher Education
- Building Your Career Dream Team: The 10 People You Need to Know to Succeed - Female Breadwinners
- Women’s Ways Of Mentoring - Fast Company
- Eight Tips for Being a Smart Protégé at Work - WSJ.com
- Suggested Reading - WOMEN Unlimited, Inc.
- Women Mentoring Women: Holding the Corporate Ladder for Future Leaders - The Alexander Group
Join the IWIRC Community
A world of benefits is just a click away.