Successful professional services practitioners understand that building a healthy referral base requires creating and nurturing healthy relationships with referral sources (other service professionals) and clients. There are four basic steps in achieving productive business relationships:
IWIRC, the premier networking organization for women in the practice of insolvency and restructuring, helps its members achieve productive relationships by providing a range of practice development and networking opportunities that enhance their professional stature within an open and friendly culture. The benefits of IWIRC include:
- 1000 global members, comprising many of the senior women in the bankruptcy field, provide a robust network of contacts, an excellent resource for referrals, career guidance, practice expertise and camaraderie.
- Over thirty networks worldwide offer opportunities to actively participate at a local level "at home" as well as be welcomed at events in other locations.
- The publicly-accessible member directory promotes each member's specific expertise, field of practice, experience and capabilities, and is searchable by a set of useful criteria.
- A fast track to leadership positions at the Network and the Board level of the organization is available to all who are actively involved.
- Members have access to programs and tools relevant to their practice.
- Members are invited to speak, publish and/or present their intellectual capital at meetings, via the website, and through mail and email and other channels of communication, enhancing their professional profile.
- An international events calendar is available on the website to keep members aware of the 100+ events that take place annually on a local and regional basis.
- Reduced registration fees for members are offered to the annual Spring Luncheon and Fall Conference, as well as many of the Networks' regional and local events.
- Members save time and travel dollars on major IWIRC meetings because they are piggybacked with other professional meetings such as NCBJ, ABI, TMA and INSOL.
- Members may take advantage of a special INSOL membership rate of $135. Click here to see why INSOL membership may be right for you.
- A quarterly e-newsletter provides publishing opportunities to members and our online chat rooms helps members stay in touch.
Membership Dues Schedule
|Standard annual membership||$225|
|New practitioner annual membership (< 3 years in practice)||$95|
|Government and Academic annual membership||$75|
|Student annual membership (limited to four years)||$20|
Each member selects a primary Network when they initially join; and as always, members are welcome and encouraged to participate in any other Networks events or to be included in their mailing and notification lists.
Separate Network membership dues will no longer be assessed.