Welcome to the IWIRC Europe Network
Through the growth of restructuring in Europe and the drive for harmonisation of cross- border insolvencies, there has been much interest and enthusiasms for IWIRC Europe, which was launched in 2006. Since then it has been active with successful events throughout Europe and online, ranging from panels on issues of European insolvency and restructuring law to social events.
IWIRC Europe brings together professional women from all over Europe and overcomes jurisdictional barriers to further IWIRC's goals of the connection, promotion and success of women in the restructuring and insolvency profession worldwide. IWIRC Europe holds meetings at regular intervals and is open to all members of the insolvency and restructuring community. IWIRC Europe also regularly joins insolvency conferences within Europe and organizes receptions and other activities in cooperation with other organizations such as INSOL Europe, III and R3.
Whether your business development goal is to get to know more people active in restructuring & insolvency both locally and internationally, IWIRC offers tools and tactics that fit your approach, including
- Searchable online member directory open to the public
- Attendance at networking and learning events around the world
- Publishing opportunities in IWIRC e-newsletter
- And many more… Click here for more information on how to join.
Members of IWIRC enjoy a host of benefits, not the least of which is a warm, welcoming and positive atmosphere among our members who have a mutual interest in being successful in their careers, their relationships, and their lives.
Our network runs events in three categories:
- Be Inspired – Here we look to inspire and motivate our members with speakers who share their extraordinary experiences and powerful insights.
- Be Informed – Here we focus on providing technical updates to our members. What is new in the insolvency and restructuring space, which cases do members need to know, what are the trends in Europe and around the world that merit a discussion?
- Be Connected – In this part of our series, we provide our members with the opportunity to network with each other and to make new connections or reignite old ones.
Our members receive invitations for all of our events, but check our events pages for new events, which are posted on a rolling basis a few weeks ahead of time.
Steering Committee and Contacts
The IWIRC Europe Steering Committee is made up of women in the insolvency and restructuring community across Europe. Click here to see the members of our steering committee. Please feel free to reach out to any of them for more information about joining IWIRC, about upcoming events, and with your feedback. We’d love to hear from you!
Do also get in touch if your organization is interested in sponsoring the IWIRC Europe Network. We have different opportunities for sponsorship and would happily work with you to find your best suited sponsorship package.