Welcome to the IWIRC Ireland Network
As Ireland fast becomes Europe’s leading destination for international restructuring, we are excited to connect with over 1,600 members of the restructuring and insolvency profession worldwide.
IWIRC Ireland is open to legal advisors, financial advisors, banking officials, investors, turnaround managers, and other related disciplines.
IWIRC Ireland was founded in April 2021 by Kate Magee (Grant Thornton), Frances Flynn (Arthur Cox) Niamh Cacciato (William Fry) and Sharon Mullins (EY). They came together over 2 years ago with a shared desire to create greater networking opportunities for women within the restructuring and insolvency industry.
Through our Be Inspired, Be Connected and Be Informed series of events, IWIRC Ireland aims to:
• develop a network of professionals and businesspersons in Ireland;
• promote women in the insolvency and restructuring-related professions;
• afford professional, social and educational opportunities for members of the Network, including
networking and business development;
• enable IWIRC members to share interests, experiences, expertise and business opportunities with one
• facilitate links among other IWIRC networks and between IWIRC members
IWIRC Ireland is IWIRC's 48th Network!
For details on membership, upcoming events and how to get involved please contact IWIRCIRELAND@gmail.com