Welcome to the IWIRC Washington DC Network
Founded in 2011, the Washington, D.C. network was established to address the unique aspects of the D.C. metropolitan area’s vibrant restructuring market. Our members draw from a great cross-section of D.C. area insolvency professionals, including attorneys, accountants, turnaround managers, financial advisors, government employees, and other restructuring professionals.
Our recent programs have included:
- Tour of National Museum of African American History and Culture
- CulinAerie Group Cooking Class
- Top of the Town Rooftop Networking Reception
- Opening Reception at the IWIRC Spring Meeting, in conjunction with the ABI Spring Meeting
- Dessert for Dinner at Co Co. Sala
- Second Annual Professional Development Panel on Speaking Up: Effective Presentation Skills, featuring a bankruptcy judge and seasoned practitioners
- Hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Cupcakes and Cocktails at the ABI Mid-Atlantic Conference
- Tour of the National Museum of American History
- Wine Tasting at Flight Wine Bar
The D.C. Network is planning a number of similarly interesting and valuable networking and educational opportunities in the coming months. Be sure to check out the "Events" section of our website.